WordPress Training in the Scottish Highlands
WordPress Training in Scotland for small business.
Our WordPress training course teaches all the skills needed to easily create and publish a great looking business website.
- WordPress overview – why WordPress is the world’s most used Content Management System
- How to install WordPress quickly and simply
- When and how to use posts or pages
- How to add, edit and delete posts and pages
- How to add content for your website – and manage text, pictures and videos
- WordPress plug-ins and widgets, how to use, download and configure them
- WordPress user roles/permissions explained
- Making your WordPress website search engine-friendly
- WordPress themes, how to install, activate and use
The course covers the basics of WordPress, from installation and set up, to encompass all of the most useful features of WordPress. Giving you the ability to easily set up and run a great website for your business. You will work on a locally hosted fully functional Wordpress site that you can take away on a memory stick to practise on at home, or if you already have a WordPress site, you can work on it if you prefer.
Your training will be individually tailored towards your particular business’ needs i.e., if your business is accommodation based we will show you how to add and set up a booking plugin, or if your business is car sales for example, we will show you how to use the blogging function of WordPress to add your stock in “make” or “type” categories. Making your training relevant to your business.
Our training courses are morning or afternoon sessions for 1, 2 or 3 persons and take place at Errogie. On completion of training you can take advantage of our 2 months phone support package.
Morning sessions are 10.30 – 12.30 afternoon 1.30 – 3.30 for just £60 per person.Google+